Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 8 July 2013

Attention

There is one man saying that " Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is STOP giving them yours". I felt that this saying was kinda true for my situation.

As i know you are confusing, i'm also confusing, ended up both of us confusing!
That really mean that you don't have the courage to choose right now.
Perhaps, we met in the wrong time, everything seems so confusing.
I'm so blur with this kind of relationship.

I wanted to tell you that
"trying to think what people think will not be hard if people has the intention to make it clear, but indeed it is hard to guess other people thought when people has the intention of avoiding and hiding it as human has no extra ordinary power to read others mind"

I'm so tired of being the initiative person, i'm a girl, i'm a girl and i'm a human. I can't withstand all those storms, disasters that come over and over me again. Yeah i know right, is not your false, is mine, is my heart, I just wanna say i'm tired to being a silly girl or a thick face girl already! I'm exhausted, I'm tired, perhaps i need some rest.

Seriously, i'm freaking busy due to participate in so many club activities, events, projects, please don't think that i'm acting busy here, even though i'm busy i still spend my times to reply " you" as fast as i can, as i can tell you i didn't do that to my other friends, they may waiting my reply too, but i choose to priorities your message than anyone else. I know i'm silly.

" You" may think i'm crazy, silly, or whatever terms you wanna label me, i just wanted to tell you that i'm tired, seriously very tired. Perhaps you make a right choice,  i know right, relationship can't be force, what i meant here is i like you as my FRIEND!

Perhaps the ways we communicate were already exceed the boundaries of friendships, i do enjoy talking, playing, studying, eating, watching movie, doing projects with you.
But i know we are friend!!! yeah i know that! i will keep reminding myself!


I'm just a girl, i'm just an ordinary girl, my heart is just like the rabbit in front of me, so small yet fragile.
Please give me a clear message next time! Don't killed my brain cells pls!
If i said " i'm fine, i'm okie" i can tell you that i definitely not ok, i need a hug! i need a caring shoulder!


看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment