Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wow + Role to become to better leader

While when i just wanna blog about today matter, someone called me; " Where are you?" " I was quite shocked that time, i tot he just kidding that actually reached  my house the guardhouse, I was like WTH are you serious, then i just went out.

FML, by wearing my home pajamas, i dare to went out like this!
My god, even my mom said " Where's your image" , surprisingly didn't receive any call from my mom which is quite weird, because the " curfew" till 11.00p.m night. Perhaps, she knew i went out with who ba!

Alright, the conclusion is i haven figure out conclusion! LOL

Wow, tomorrow will be the first time of me conducting the club meeting, kinda exciting and nervous~ing. God bless me, i can do it,i can do it for a better me!Roar!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment