Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 27 June 2013

The Abnormal Me

It's been quite a long time, i abandoned my blog since  few months ago.
Sorry that i have to said, I'm busy LOL !
I think just an excused to cover my laziness.

Well, it's been quite sometime,
my lifestyle fulled of relationship drama since the ever freaking sem 4 holidays.
I just don't no why things go that way!
I'm usually don't stalk people so frequently, and usually i stalked someone like my bestie, friends whom i concerned, or those freaking famous fb celebrities. LOl. i serious;y don't stalk someone that i'm not interested to, but things don't go what i wanted for!

The feeling of those relationship, is like back to my secondary school day, where i admired the guys whom i fall in love too, I could said that is such a struggling process, it make my mind or my mentally behavior went up to some point of climax. Things such as posted some what called " EMO" status on my wall, as a consequences, my friends such as unimates, secondary school friends, leo friends will personally ask me " Jassie, Why are you so EMO recently". I was like OMG, yeah have to admitted that i'm quite confused and freak out recently but not EMO lol.. and not depress too.

Ohh, recently i make myself busy like a bee, i think more busier than them, the reason being is i don't like any spare time or free time in my life now, if i'm too free or doing nothing, my mental will start torturing me by thinking someone that not really interested on me. Well, i know sometimes, something like relationship cannot be push and cannot be rush, well, i think what i can do now is adapt myself with my current lifestyle. Even my mom also complaint me WHY r u so freaking busy! My uni mates already knew since i met them LOL!

Alright, guess time is the only prescribed medicine for me to cure my current sickness that i gone through on those freaking months. After all, from a girl aspect of point of view, i think my face is thick like a wall, that i could do so many things that i won't usually do.. Oh Gosh, i need a CHANGE in my life now like seriously.

I should focus on my course, friends whom i concerned and the special guy who willing to wait for me for such a long time. And i should stop thinking of him, the disturbance that i make for him, and i know he pretty much not adapt a girl who do such thing in his life like interrupting his lifestyle, and knew many things about him. Oh no, should stop that! Just a friend will do! Is trying to convince myself.



看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment