Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Saturday 29 June 2013

Freaking Same Place!

The story begin with bit and tight of my little memories...
-
-
-

Time tracked back to six years ago,
I still remember clearly the lrt station which is from my secondary school to the place which i wish to go last time. The duration is almost take about 8 minutes to reach the destination. Last time, with the age almost 15 or 16, i started explore my journey by trying taking lrt to the place where i wish to go!

Ohh gosh, guess six years later, the lrt station still there, but this time the person whom i interested is different. But why there are live in the same area AGAIN!!!Why is the same LRT station again!!! Sometimes, i just don't no why when u freaking think of someone who used to take or walk the place where they usually did, you can imagine that someone was walking there or was doing something there.
I just don't no why, why my freaking heart beat could pulse so fast when i almost near the place!

Frankly speaking, i'm trying to convince myself that don't think so much, don't struggle so much, but my mind, my heart just couldn't do that.Although i'm freaking think that i couldn't think so much that may lead to many side effects like the most popular syndrome INSOMNIA, i'm glad that it haven lead me to other serious condition. Thanks GOD.

I'm used to be optimistic, easy going girl last time, but after the freaking sem 4 holidays, seem like it has change my personality. Now i'm still laugh out loud, i'm still going insane but this time i'm no longer feeling that i'm smile from my bottom of my heart. Now is just SMILE to cover up my loneliness and disappointing or whatever things!!

Okay, well i think i will still continuously give my concern to him although ..... 


 

看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment