Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 29 January 2013

dREAM

Alice in the wonderland should really woke up from her dream.
No more daydreaming, No more struggling, No more heart beat fast motion, No more up and down feeling..
Everything eventually went back to the normal pace where the place that belong to me.
Although there are some feeling that related to my secondary scene, honestly, it make me anxiety, excited and of cause there is some disappointing scene too..
I shouldn't do that, i make it very clear that I shouldn't think that someone that's not belong to me..
I should just like Alice in the wonderland, she just need to wake up as soon as possible as there is no link between two of them.
Everything is because of the unfaithful feeling, i felt guilty right now but at the same time i felt some disappointing  because of someone!

What should i do, Insomia, irregular heart beat, and also anxiety 

I should not day dreaming again!

看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment