Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 30 June 2013

Panicking

LOL...

I just don't no why i'm so nervous when someone guess everything right about my matter..
Guess he is so smart on guessing or maybe " zhi lian~ing"...

Argg, just don't no why i'm so panic when come to the wrong hours.
panic when he asked me the question over and over again
panic when come to the place near he used to be
panic when he guess everything correct
Okay, should pretend i didn't panic next time! But how, panic is from the sympathetic nerve cell, it is partially uncontrolled emotion..

Omgosh, guess what admiring someone can really make you PANIC! LOL

Sometimes, just sometimes when i received one message or one call from him, can really make my day !
Nahh, just excited for few hours, not whole day actually...
Recently, i like to check my phone notification so frequently, and i think for the past few years i don't usually do that, perhaps, i might reply my friends message for another three days later. LOL
But now seems like things had change, i checked my phone notification so frequently, even i'm super busy but i still spend those little time to check. And and and i like to secretly viewed his fb page although there is no update..

Omg, i'm almost everyday appearing in fb in the "active now" status, but i purposely to on my fb is because i'm waiting him to appear online too..Nahh i know there are many syok sendiri d case here, but i just couldn't stop doing that.

Perhaps, really need time for my recovery process....
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment