Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 1 July 2013

Brand New July

Time flies, just in a sudden it come to more than half of a year.
Just can't believe now i'm officially a third year pharmacy student.
I could said is not a easy stage or process to gone through the toughness semesters which was just passed not long ago.
There are many obstacles, many up and down that gone through for the pass few semester.
 I'm proudly to said that i'm gone through the toughness semester ever, but i could never drag along my laziness with me.

But, But, But i seriously don't like this semester time table like having few classes a day instead of whole day learning, I know i'm abit mad or just said i used to " busy" schedule nowadays, as compared to semester 3 and 4, this semester i will say Ohh why are you so freaking free? I don't like there are so many gaps in between classes like from morning need wait untill afternoon or sometimes even evening just to have another class.

Today someone texted  me for a  quite complicated phrases, i could said.
Ohh can you imagine just a short message could drag me thinking so long, what does the message mean!
Just couldn't believe it, it almost killed my brain cells just for the freaking sentences..
And until now i'm still thinking what does it mean???

Alright, should stop here, going to focus thing i should focus on!

Dear July, Please treat me good!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment