Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 21 July 2011

Sometimes action speak louder than words

Just some random post,
again i was late for my first class which is statistic!!!
I'm not dared to go in just now, because this class got more than hundreds people!! I beat if i go in to the auditorium there will be more than two hundreds pair of eyes looking at me!!!
See, this is a very good reason for me to skipped my stat class =)
the reason i beat some of you will know right??haha ( zhou gong)

I have four hours break time,huhu~~ doing nothing so decided to come in to my small little world !!

Recently, i have been undergoing some mentally and physically problem!!
Hope everything will be fine!!
Been learning some valuable lessons from you!!
Without you, it's hard stuff for me to grow!!
So, thanks you!!

sometimes, action do really speak louder than word!!
Let's all the positive things come to me =)
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. yeah. learn the good things from the others :D everything need actions to be done! yeah think positive, more chances to succeed!

    ReplyDelete