Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Saturday 23 July 2011

Revision o^^o

Yeah, finally it has come to my lovely weekend =)
Now my time is getting lesser than last time =(
God,as for me, one day twenty four hours not enough for me to spend!!
hmm, perhaps one day fourty eight hours might be useful to me!!
Let's see, one day lectures consumed me approximately nine hours, erm,if let say one week lectures, the time will be multiple !! Argggg!!!

Alright, just accept the fact that one day got only twenty four hours!!
Some people can spend their time wisely and smartly, they know how to manage their schedule well!!
They plan wisely and carefully for their future!!
As for me, I'm still in the progress of learning my new life!!

Yeah, and finally i had continually watched my beloved drama!!
which was both korean and taiwanese drama!!
Yeah, should do my revision!!! dy!!
no time!! no time!!



Jia you,
Gambateh
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment: