Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 21 July 2011

Rain Go After Sunshine

Recently, I myself had been undergoing many stuff and some golden experiences!!
For me at least is a lesson!!
Do not easily trust people !! because who know the one you love will betraying you!!!
We had been planning the event since last years!!
But you just suddenly appeared and mess up everythings!!
Now, everything is seem like turning up side down!!
Is ok, is alright, we can plan it ourself without you!!
You spoil your trustworthy,
you spoil your own reputation,
you spoil our friendship,
you spoil everythings!!!
Yes, you like to spread me around your surrounding, just go on!! do it!!
I beat i will plan the event more succesfully than yours!!

Nevermind, at least i'm stil alive,
we can plan the event again!!!
we can become the most familiar stranger!! after all this incident!!

End!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. Who is that bad person who hurt my big sister?!Don't worry, I support you till the end! :D

    ReplyDelete