Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Drives me crazy!!

yeah, so today was my third day of my new semester!!
but,but,but!! our lectues notes drives me crazy!!
Can you just simply imagine that one that we need to memorize all the carbohydrates, nucleic acids, proteins and lipids!! juz in a single day??

So, i have to start planning for my revision!!
but at the same time still need to plan for my leisure activities!!
Dont just study blink, must study wisely and smartly and at the same times must get our body relax and recharged also!!

Today was my first biological science practical !!
Again, i felt so retarded because our first practical lab is spectrometer!!!
Mygod!!

Have to really boost up with my studies!! already!!

Hmm, i'm thinking of doing the loner in my class wahahaha!!!
happy go lucky!!!

Uploading the photo now!!! hope it can smoothly run!!

So, tata!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment