Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pasar Malam with three of them!!

Today our class ended at 6.15p.m, so three of them which are Ling Ming, Min Hui and Calvin were decided go to the Cannaught Night Market.
I heard someone said" This night market is the longest trade in Malaysia",
and i can tell you it really took us a long journey to gone through there.

This journey had taken up me for about three hours, this time i got a different experiences, yeah, i really admired three of them!!
They were so desperate to go for every single stalls and tried out all their goods!!
I really admired them, besides, they were so kind to each other, they willing to buy somethings ( Foods) to shared with me!! how kind are them!So glad of knowing them!!

Yeah, and i break my record, which is i walked until the end street they, and it took me for about two and the half hours to complete my journey!
We ate so many foods there erm.. such as Curry Mee, Lime Ice, China Hamburger, Fried Ice cream ( almost all favour we tried out),korean noodle, nangka, Cold spicy noodles,Ma Tit,Cane Juice, Fried Kuih, Tou Fu Hua ( chocolate, mint, yam flavour)..Yummy Yummy!!

And of course three of them bought so many items lol!!!
And again i bought my lovely tiny little accesories which is headband and hairband, haha and a ring for my ugly toe!!!
Erm, i also bought the nail stuff!! again!! lol


Happy Night with them!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment