Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 28 July 2011

Another Pasar Malam with my Dearest Frend

Today is a tired day for me,
from morning busy until night,
but still quite enjoy the moment spent with them,
I cherish every moment that we being together, although i met them quite often in university!
Hope our friendship can last forever longer!

I'm broke!! I'm totally broke!
within this two days i had already spent RM 100.00!
Mygod, i really cant survive without any money!
Today, me, Choon Kit and Jengho went to Tesco ( Scott Garden) and KL Sentral
We spontaneously attended one talk about Nutrition Food!
Yeah, the indian lady gave us a very attractive attention grabber to grabbed our attention of going in the shop!
The lady helped to weighted my body weight, body fat, body water range, muscle mass, physicue ratings, BMR, basal metabolic age, bone mass and visceral fat.
The lady told me and Jengho that both of us were underweight!!
Then another uncle also gave some very valuable advices on how to EAT!! nutrition food!!

After that, me, Yeeeeeeeee, Jiaaaaaaaaaa, Yitttttttttttt and Wei Ming four of us went to O.U.G Pasar Malam!!
This time i bought hairband, two pairs of shoe, Earing and the meals.
Seriously, i'm really broke, who are kind enough to lend me some $$$, i will fell grateful if any of you who willingly lend me!! haha

Yeah, friendship is a relationship that i cherish the most,
I know you guys care for me,
you guys willing to listen to what i'm telling
you guys willing lend me a helping hand whenever i face any diffuculties!
I know you guys love me too,
and i want to tell you guys that I love you all too!!
Hope we can maintain this relationship even we become Grandma or Grandpa!!
Haha,
Good Night!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment