Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Dearest Mom Boom Day

Today was the greatest day for my mom!!
Firstly i would like to wish her happy birthday!!
Secondly, hope all her wishes come true =)
So, our celebration today is quite differ from the previous celebration!!
because this time no buffet, no restaurant, not at home too!!!
Guess, the birthday celebration was considered a " Fruit Party"
Yeah, so our dinner we just ate Fruits!!
sound nice right!!, this is the very first time we did that!!
Durian, the king of the tropical fruit, mangoesteen the queen of the fruit!!,honeydew, watermelon,coconuts were our dinner!!
Yeah, this time the people all came from Lion Club of Damansara!!
They were so nice person that i had met!! tehee!! =)
Birthday party main focus of course is the Cake!!
Again, the cake we are not buy from any cakeshop!!but aunty Ann baked the cake for my mom, how nice is her!!
My sister helped me to captured many photos too!! Her skill is very pro!!

Hope my mom happy always!!!!!
Rose 3 =) wishes for my mom!!!!
Good nite my dear Yellow!! Buddies!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment: