Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Orientation

What in my mind now is ORIENTATION!!
What in my mind is i think ORIENTATION should be very fun and cheerful,but this courses orientation make me felt abit depressing, and of course some dissapointment! sorry this is not insulting that seniors planning or the game masters false, when i compared my very first orientation in my previous course, because i still felt that my first orientation is much much better, much much more challenging and adventures as compared to this orientation!!
Yeah!! our is group four- and our group name is Buzzlightyear!!which is some character in the TOy Story!!

In addition, our T-shirt and bagde also not very fullfilled my taste, i still like the AMORE SECRETO!! Tshirt!! But my mom said Brownish Greenish colour also not bad, and of course my mom had have me a good reason for me to accept this Tshirt!!

Besides, orientation should be very crazy and dirty, but this orientation were divided into three main parts which is Non Wet section, Wet section, and Clues section!!!
This time no flaour, no garlic water, no chinese ink,no Park game , not dirty at all, OMG, this is not ORIENTATION!! ok!!

Let's me summarise the games we were playing just now:
1. pairs up and tie our leg then someone need to act and someone need to tell the correct answer

2. ten people mould out something using plastercine then the leader need to tell the senior

3. someone need to wear the boot then pick up a full cup of water then turn for 8 rounds, then poured back into another bottle

4. Sciccors,Stone, Cloth someone need to guess someplace in IMU

Then to the Wet Section which is located at the basement carpark at IMU

1. used someone cheek to melt the Ice!! (Huge Ice)
2. Blind our eye and pass through the Amazing Race
3. Back to back pass the balloon
4. Skip

Clues Section
A group of us need to find the Toy for the seniors

This Orientation, not fun but stil enjoying it!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. haha love AMORE SEGRETO >< nvm nvm, will ask you along for p112 orientation! :D

    ReplyDelete