Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Briefing+ I miss Them!!!!

I wanna to speak out loud that!!!
( I MISS THEM)...can the time just stop there for a moment, to let us kisiao~ing together, before everyone go on with their dreams??

I freaking seriously badly MISSING them!!
the yellow+ human team!!!
I miss everyone of u!! u!! u!!
I know i have to go on with my study and my life too!!
But today is a day thar make me MISS them!!!
Miss their laugher, actions, names, the nights, the gossips, meals!!
I hope i still can stay alive!!!

I miss my previous orientation!! E>L>M>O minus L EMO!!

I miss my previous batchmates!!

I miss my sapos!!!

Briefing i wanna cut off the BOTAK KANG!!! head, he used to repeat / memorised all those sentences that he exactly told us in the previous SEM!!
SEI BOTAK!! sienz!! lol can changed abit pattern when u present out your presentation anot??


看完了
留言好吗

2 comments:

  1. wah so dare you write so big botak kang! xD
    is true. not only him. everyone just repeat the same thing to every intake of students!

    yeah i do miss you a lot! i remember i know you on the first day of the orientation! u and zimei >< i miss you,the dai kah jie who always protect me ^_^ the one who always burp in public. the one who always make fun. the one who always fetch us to somewhere. you are THE ONE. no worries. we are still the sapo gang. we are still in imu. still can meet each other. work hard together! hwaiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. r U SURE that dr kang will not read this? hahaha i miss u a lot too, don't forget me after u formed another awesome gang in bpharm k?T.T

    ReplyDelete