Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 14 July 2011

Laughter

IMU escalator SUck!!
OMG we paid our tuition fees including the maintanance fees so highly expensive, the outcomes always turn to a negative side, which is the escalator not functioning very well. My gods this is not our expectation, please dont expect us to climb up the escalator everydays!! please larr!!
But the air conditioner is damn damn shivering!!

Today yeee and jia showed me the video that i'm invloved in the orientation,
haha, is really damn funny, my running style is like the penguin duck walk, My god, they showed up and support me, i'm really really touched!! Thx for supporting!!


Today me and the other two girls were practising for our performance, My god we really need to act cool and yeng inside the drama scenes,hope tommorrow we will give our best performances in the Night!!!

As for me, i wont forget who treat me really as their good friends, and those who treat me like "betrayal" . I have a border line within myself, i know how to differentiated the goods and the bads also!!
Trust and believe i will forever kept in the bottom of my heart!!

Friends, we are forever !! and maybe immortality!!!

Now, by using this ways, we can still remain the closure of our friendship!!!!



看完了
留言好吗

2 comments:

  1. yeah friendship forever. we are your follower lah dai kah jie. smiley bersih xD seee we are proud of you! >< we gonna support you tmr too. must perform the best of the best like what you have did in p111 orientation as a joker! :) eternal friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and smiley =D
    we are your followers no matter what happen XD
    best performance from u. well done, jassie. =D

    ReplyDelete