Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Friday 15 July 2011

Happy Post =)

Finally my orientation days had ended sucesfully,
the result seriously i'm kinda out of my expectation!! guess?? what we get for our prizes?? haha!! i beat yeeeeee, jiaaaaaa,yittttttt will know the answer right?? haha
This is the very first time, i wear so hot~~ si~~ in my life~~
All black even my inner wears also black hah!! From my top until my bottom parts also BLACK!! see!! how yeng are we!!

Erm, me and the other two girls, act as the Charlie Angel, what we all know is, the custom must be very hot, trendy and sexy too!!!
Erm, i personally think that we do tried our best part included the Cat Walk, Pink Panter Dance, and the drama act too!!!

First, i would like to thx jiaaaa for going her house and changed in a blink!!
How kind she is, she willing to gave me slept on her bed although i'm still haven bath that time, how kind she is!!
Besides, she also borrowed me her towel, her makeup stuff,haidband and most importantly is the Sunglasses!! without her sunglasses i will never look so yeng!! jiaaaaaa thx lol!!!
I would also like to take this opportunity to thx yeeeeeee and yittt for coming to support me!!! hOW GLAD i knew you all!!!
Although next monday they will be sitting their very first physiology test, but they still willing to come and support us!!!

Moreover, our Buzzlightyear OOs were so supportive and always give us a very spirit and motivation too!!!

Both orientation which is ELMO ans Buzzlightlightyear i will remember the joyfull and teamwork for my rest of my life!!

Last but not least, I would take this chance to shout for my Cheer!!!

E>L>M>O Who are we ELMO, Who are we ELMO, goooo Elmo

Po,po,po,po,potato, tou, tou,tou,tou,tomato, potato,tomato, buzzlighyear, pak beh tou!! OOOOO!! Yeah!!!

I'm going Relay for LIfe and Malacca!! so excited!!!
看完了
留言好吗

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, aiya, nth one mer, don hv to thanks me so many times.
    im glad that u enjoyed both orientation =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. congratulations :) no need thanks lur. we are friends!! must support. hehe.

    ReplyDelete