Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Friday 29 July 2011

KLCC Convention Centre Vs Happy Day

Finally it reaches friday, honestly, this is the best day for my weekdays,
we had planned to go for a PC fair ( PIKOM).
Early in the morning, i went IMU and met with the Yellow Team!!
Then we planned to go there by LRT!! as you know KL road is damn congested!!
Yeah, the Kaya Butter, Hard boil eggs and a cup of coffee was my breakfast!
Hmm, yummy yummy, i felt that every human beings should having their breakfast everyday espeacially those meals that contains all the neccesary nutrition such as carbohydrate, proteins, minerals, calcium, fibre and waters!
I have to admitted that this is a complete breakfast for my day!
Yeah, a good kick start for my day =)

Eventually, this fairs divided into six sections which included the Technologies department, TV, Cameras, Cars, PC,Games and Phone companies department!
As for me the most exciting department was the Games! Department!
Yeah, seriously i went to every single stalls to take the Goodies Bag and registered myself as their " FAns" lol!!
I myself had play soem shameful and exciting games which was the Angry Bird, Bowling, Throwing Pen in the Air!! But my skils was damn bad lol!! in the end i won a bagde which is orange in colour! =="

Today i bought a MP4 for myself, seriously i myself think that this stool is an important item in my university life! but still fell a little guilty!
Lol, besides i bought a Cover for my lappie!!

Yeah, conclusion i'm totally broke for this week and next week!!
After that, i went to Jia House with Yeeeee!!!
The main reason is because i want Yeee transfered the songs to my newly bought MP4!!and also sleep on her comfortable bed!! =)
There were many interesting and scary things happened during the day!!
The interesting things was Jia showed me the Yittttt video!! seriously is damn funny!!! that is why she is called " Pen Huo Da Ren" haha!!
Moreover, Yeeee also showed me her Presentation Video about the Buddihsm Religious Video!!
Frankly speaking, is damn funny and interesting, the scenes will tell you why is it so funny!! haha
While, for the scary parts is when Yeee told us that got one song and some stories told by Jiaa!! make me fell damn scary, at the end, both of them need to accompany me to hill top and drive my car!!

Yeah, i had a great day with them!! today!!
thank you for so many things o!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment