Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Saturday 30 July 2011

A day full of Love

Sometimes i felt so cheerful when the day you spent with your love ones.
Today is an awesome day because i can meet my dearest friends!!
Today our bsmm gang had intended to attended the Annual General Meeting for our juniors! yeah so many crazy things had happened in RC Room!!
Some of us chit-chatting, some of them were playing with the cotton wool==", some of them taking picture, and me and the other juniors were blowing the ballons!!!
After a long waiting, finally the AGM meeting had finally started, actually some of us was already know who was helding the positions!but we weer still very " ke-poh"~ing!!

Then, went KLCC to meet my sapo Zi mei!!! yeah!!! I'll pray hard for her, hope everything is fine for her!!
I'll always support you!! my dear!!

Then went PC again lol!!!=="
but this time with someone that i really care!! hehe
Both of us bought some computer stuff !!
Yeah, my items for today are Earphone, Cleaner for my lappie, a new purse from my love one!!

I enjoyed the day !!!!

I know i have a bad habit which is simply wasted mom hard earn money,
i swear i will change this typr of bad habit!!
I swear, next outing i wont buy anything again, if it is important to me then only i'll buy =)

I must learn how to manage my money!!
I should spent wisely and smartly!!
I must change the bad habit
I must appreciate what other people give me!!
I'll cherish every moment! in my life!!

I swear i'll changed!!! for our better future!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment