Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 11 July 2011

Bpharm!!! Tedious!!

Finally, RM 25,000 ++ had burnt for the 1st semester!!
felt abit regret of taking the risk!!
Fortunately, i still managed to knew most of the closest friends!!
Mpharm, it is so dramatically, even i myself felt abit hactic and tedious for my gang!!
I felt grateful of knowing most of my " sapo friends" in here!!
Said by someone else, " used luxury money to buy a golden experiences", which i admitted ,it was true!! perhap 99.9999% true!!
After so many retest of the languages test, i myself really felt afraid and nervous of taking the same module test again!!seriously!!

11th July 2011, a red day of my university life, it indicate me that i'm totally enrolled in this profession!!
I know this course can be described as " The Hell of the world", but what to do this is my only and last choise, so a group of us had atteneded the " White Coat Ceremony" , as for me this ceremony was quite vital for me !! Juz fell that!!

Although there were so many hurting, thuff experiences, and i still believe in myself that I CAN DO IT!!
Hope i still have the strength and motivation to continue with my career!!
People said that" people must fell the bitter taste, then only have a beautiful and succesfully sweet taste" !!

I hope that everyone of us will pursue our study with all those effort and hardworks too!!

Wish us ALL THE BEST!!
Believe in ourselves, and we can do it!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment