Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 10 April 2011

A simply yet memorable blog

Finally, with the lending hands of my sis, finally i figured out all the gadget items in the blog itself!!
My sister was so intelligent and also talented in her own way for helping me to created the soundtrack for my blog!!
I had choosen my favourite song for my very own blog!! haha a bit excited here!!
I had choosen the Japanese famous singer - Yiruma
The reason i choosen his favourite songs,because i felt that his songs got one tye of releasing power to calm my heart down to a warmie season.
Whenever, I heard his song, all my stressfulness will juz gone away, u c how powerful his songs mean to me!!
This is my mood 2day!!!
Actually im quite enjoying to blog here, because i can said out loud wadever tink that hidden in my heart!!1
Give myself a loud applause!!!
Gambateh!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment