Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 10 April 2011

A nervous day before Muet exam

Hihi,
again i was  created another blog for myself after a long consideration!!
Actually, the main reason for me to created this blogger again is I had forgotten my old blogger address and even the password itself! How silly I'm!!
I was thnking that let this blogger to appeared in everyone's screen! So that they can truly see what kind of interesting life i had in my own reality life.Am I supposed to do that!! Hmm ( still thinking about it)
Furthermore, I had already touched my uni life so far, and I felt that is time for me to renovated my " second langueage" that is English!!
I felt that my English level had already sharply declined to a level that I haven seen before! OMG
 So, from today onwards, if i have my own sweet time, I will do my blogging until my English Level is satisfactory =)
haha, and i had choosen the title of  "Evolve to a bigger dreams"
which mean i wanted to fullfilled my dreams to a higher evolution level.

Wish me luck for tomorrow Muet Speaking!!
Im kinda nervous and anxious!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment