Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 10 April 2011

Hwaiting!!!

My End of semester examination is around the corner!!
yet, im still playing around with my bunch of crazies friends!!
I have a dream!! which is i wanted to pass my EOS!!!
no joke about that!!
I'll work hard on it, i will  paid all my credit lessons to my EOS!!
I'll make sure i pass my EOS
!!!!Pharmacy!!!!
I'll work hard on it till i get a band scores of 7!! in IELTS!!
Honestly, i really work hard on it!!
I'll try my best to get a band 4 score in my MUET!!!
at least god plz give me a band scores of 4!!
n i'll satisfied and jolly !!
May all my wishes come true!!
copied this from one of the blogger!!
I really like this quotes is like kept reminding me about to achieve or fullfilled my dreams i need to work hard on it in order get a satisfactory results!!
This world had stated" No free lunch in this world, if you wan 2 get somethings worthly, u muz paid hard and work hard on it!!!!!

Hwaiting!!!!

看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. we gotta chiong for it. work harder =D good luck !!

    ReplyDelete