Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 7 April 2015

2015 first post

It's been exactly more than one year I didn't update my blog! Hmm today marked the end of the examination life as an university student! Can't believe it's already 4 years plus since I last entered the university. Time flies, my age too. Hmmmm

Let's get back to my topic, so I was in-charged in doing the cohort yearbook this year, I've been flipping all the photos that we had created for the past 4 years. What I can said is: the tear, sweat and blood are penetrating my whole entire life! Not to said very passionate and colourful life I had in my university, because I didn't take part any school co-curriculum except the few me and my friends come up with- The PROM- yeah luckily we managed to held it, it is so memorable and heart-warming when you look back all the photos!

Hmm actually I still have one more oral examination - OSCE! Then I'm done with uni!!! WOOHOOOO

Guess I won't update so often, as my lappie cannot work now, and I'm gonna return the current lappie to the owner =(

See ya!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment