Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 16 March 2014

Friend~ you're just too OVER!

I remembered i had promise myself that i will buried ours memories in my deepest corner of my heart.
I had promise myself never ever wanted to text you first, unless perhaps there's once i blue moon timing, you will text me first? no, don't be silly, it wouldn't happen ever again!
I also promise myself that do not stalk or go your facebook wall to pick up some latest updates from you, but knowing that yo wouldn't post anything on your wall, but i still insist to view it! Aikz
I also had promise myself that never think of you although there's some places, musics, or even one simple sentences also can lead me to bring back all those memories!


ONCE again i can't let go, no matter how hard i tried!

I just knowing my heart STILL with you
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment