Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 5 December 2013

告白记

First time it took me so much courageous to confess with a guy. This is the freaking first time, my nerve went insane i think. So much courage, so much mixed feeling to splits out my feeling for the past 6 months. I couldn't believe it!!


Really couldn't believe it!
I finally step out my first step by confessing with me.
Although is just a message but it's really take so much courage to do so!!!!
I must said i'm so daring!!!

But But But he has no feel toward me T.T
In this case, i have to give up lol!
Everything back to the starting point!

Life must keep going no matter how worst it is!!

I learnt to be a tough gal, i don't even feel anything even though i being rejected!

I must at least feel something right?? But too bad i can't feel anything even though is real hurt!

Stay tough and strong, Gal!
You deserve a better one which you know he's waiting for you!
So stop with all these non sense! How much you need to suffocate again???

Choose the one who love you and not the one you love!
I got a deep lesson today!!



看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment