Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Why Don't you Try, Why Not Now?

Every times when i met him in any event, i need to use a longer long time to comfort myself, i need to comfort myself by not thinking of him, but not missing him, by not torturing myself.

I'm really wonder, why don't he give a try, why don't he. But i also understand there are something that cannot be force and cannot be push. They always said if they are mean to be yours, then eventually it will come back to you.

But as for my case, although i really know that this guy don't like me, even i had confess with him, but i just can't control myself by not thinking of him. He's not perfect, he's not good, he don't really care the feeling of others, he don't give a damn shit to the person he don't really know.. BUT but but, i'm still fall for him, it has been quite a few months since already!!

I need to wait until when only can get over this????

Along this journey, i knew he's quite flirty also, haizzzz, just can't get over!!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment