Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Life Still Must Go ON

Sometimes, it just sometimes
i really jealous some of the multitask students

They can play while studying,
They can studying while playing too!!

But for me it's impossible for me to do so!

I admitted that i had wasted many time of not studying
Feel freaking regret~ing now

When the time i have a strong motivation to kick start to do revision!
They're so many distraction that pulled me away from studying!

Sometimes, i can sit in front of the computer doing nothing!
Oh gosh, it samethings happen over again and again!

I afraid i'll die !

I have so many depressed in my heart recently,
although went for travelling last weeks,
but the depression still not willing to move out from my heart!

Anyways, life must go ON!
even i'm depress~ing
even my motivation gone
even i'm lazy
even i gave myself so many innoying excuses
even i'm tired!

Life is not about to blame,
life is just about too miserable for me .
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment