Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Believe Myself that i can do it!!

Recently,
there were many things that make my mood, my motivation slipped down from the peak level until now reached a very unstable ground state.

As i told myself before, this is my last chance to do well in wadever challenges, tests, etc!

I must do it well,
I don't want to dissapointed my mother again,
I know very well that every single cents that my parents earn, it come by tear and sweat and even blood!

but i just can't control my freaking mindset and heart,
i always wasted sooo mamy time to do something else!like sit in front of the computer for many hours or i slept the whole day on my freaking bed!

Even my mom gave me some herbs to stimulate my wakeness, but for me even i drank Brand's every single days, IT"S NOT HELP me to concentrate NEITHER

I swear that i dont want samethings happen
i'm tedious enough to handle other stuffs
don't make my life so TIRED AND TEDIOUS

I just freaking hate myself, that i cant do anything well except wasted parents hard earn money, wasted time on freaking FB, wasted time to sleep !

Argggggg, is not time to blame,
it's time to wake!
I'm scare for many times,
but my scareness seem like did not stimulate me for doing revision!

Argg, peopel said 见过鬼,会怕黑, but for me its seem normal,
Argg, i freaking hate myself!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment