Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 15 August 2011

Practical Session

The third practical sesion of general chemistry!!
Unfortunately, this time my result not accurated as compared to the previous practical!
Again, 8 o'clock morning class i still cant awake and attended the lecture!
So, i just give us this " morning chance"
Argggg, no mood for my revision,
luckily, yesterdsy night i'm managed to file up all the lectures notes according to subjects and the colour of the file!!
Seriously, no mood to do my revision =(
no mood to watch korean drama too!!
no mood to do anything that i had planned earlier!!
Argggg, i want my mood back,
i have to tidy up myself to do my freaking revision!!
There were so many subjects i haven touch yet =(
felt nervous and of course afraid cant get a flying colour result for this
semester, seriously, i wanted my mood back!!!
have to do revision as soon as possible!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment