Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Last Lab in Sem 1!!!

I was quite shocked today actually, usually our lab schedule will be at 2.00p.m, but 2day we were having our lab on the early tone.
I was feeling quit depress since this is the last lab we are having in this semester =(

During this four months, i really do admitted that i had learnt a lots of useful and skillful things from my lovely lab partner -  Natalie Chew....
My truly and dearly lab partner, i really do appreciated her of giving me a lending hand during our lab. Honestly, i really felt grateful because im having such a " Fantabuluos Lab Partner".
Moreover, she taught me a lot of skillful things on how to using the pipette, burette, pump, weighing on the powder, separate filter funner and more......x100000000000000

Seriously, frankly speaking without her i will mess up every single things!!!!

Natalie..thx u so much!!!!
i hope next sem u still be my partner!!!

Furthermore, i thinks i will go to buy a pipette for myself!! of course the pump too
who knows, practise make perfect!!!

Our secret handshake, i will remember forever and ever =)

Last but not least, i like the accesories that i bought from Wai Wai!!!
thx u so much!!! i love the colour and the pattern!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. Thank u sooo much dear... It was definitely a pleasure having you as my lab partner as well.. I really did enjoy our practicals... though we have to pandai pandai amend our readings.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete