Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 11 April 2011

The Day after Muet speaking!!

haha...finally the muet speaking that i had sat on 2day is finally over yipeeee =)
Today for me was a quite tedious day, i felt so moody and emotional when i interacted with other people=(
Finally, i had another chance to tried out Alex recommendation which is " KokoBerry" which is located in ss15.
From the first time i tried, i fall in love with the " triple chocolate" milk shake!! I beat u muz tried it, if u have a chance to visit ss15!!!
As Wai Wai had recommended that the " Chinese Rojak" are so delicious, that even make my saliva came out from my mouth!
Unfortunately, we went there in a very wrong timing, the aunties that in charged in this stall haven come yet =(

haha, a bunch of us when to "Pontian Wan Tan Mee" 2day to tried out their famous food and beverages there!! Hmm overall, i like the atmosphere there, because the decoration in that restaurant itself is like the kindergarden deco!!! Waa, the restaurant fulled of colour that make me felt jolly and happy. Besides, it also make me had a memory lane track there too =)
 After our lab, me and carlos Lee went to Mid Valley to meet the Leo members!!
Seriously, i have to said that I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THERE!!!
the reasons is because i felt very USELESS and WASTING my time!!
I'm thinking off to deactive in this club!!! i dont have the mood to go on!!!!
Seriously....
In addition, i also like Pillow talk!!
I felt great and release  if i can have a pillow talks with my bestie!!
I hope we can often held the pillow talks more often!! desperately!!


Mission team will be my next topic!!!
C ya=)
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment