Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Brain + Brand New Day

Hmm, after studied the Central Nervous System Module, i felt that human brain structure are amazed. Dear God can make each of the different lobes of the brain function differently and give signal to our body through various types of signals and mechanism.

Yes, i'm amazed how's the function of our brain work. But at the same time, the more complicated the brain structure is, the more complicated our mentally feeling can be so complicated too. Hmm there are total five lobes in our brain, such as temporal, occipital, frontal, insula and so on. Each of the lobes work differently for the whole human mechanism.

But the problem is why my brain lobes that are so advanced in Broca's area? As this brain area generate human emotional feeling, human thoughts, human feelings, language, understanding and so on. Why on earth, this portion of my brain so " active" Why?? Perhaps, this is also one of the factor contributing to my talkative~ness behavior. There is always positive and negative thinking within our mentally state. The problem is see how you see the " matter" it yourself. If you like exaggerated your feeling towards public - the consequences is " Ohh Why were you so emo recently"? Just because what you post on FB?? C'mon sometimes what we post on FB, doesn't mean what we undergone through it, perhaps, we just simply like the quotes, like the phrases, maybe it suit our feeling or thoughts right now lol.

Phew, July going to end soon. I fell that this month is not a productive month for me! Ohh C'mon Jq you must be productive! Everyday is precious and must fully utilize your time. I myself must remember, once your time gone, there is forever impossible to get your time back! Uhhh, but this month i'm freaking lazy . This month i can't find myself doing the right thing. I can't being myself!! @#$%@#$

Uhhh, exam is around the corner soon, i must really start packing and study !!!Hmm perhaps my library study might be start soon, i must study study study!!!!! JQ you must study, you haven even touch a single lecture notes this month LEH!! =( And you didn't pay attention in class these day!!!!! Keep talking talking talking, gossip gossip!!!! Ulalala!!!! You must study !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, later going to collect my last one set of minions. I don't no why i'm usually not that type of craze people who will collect all those stuff. But i still simply can't resist it! Since my i had collected 7 of them, why don't collect the last 2 minions? Lol. After the completion of collection, i might either collect it or donate to the orphanage home that i'm gonna visiting them soon ;) Meanwhile, i also got help someone to collect it, uhh you can imagine my whole stomach is fulled of burgers, nuggets, french frieds.. Hmm i'm gaining weight again, is a good sign but my cholesterol level macam abnormal leh ;(


Arggggg, LJQ, u must start study la!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't screw your CPC paper la!!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment