Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Thursday 1 March 2012

~保养~

It's time for me to take good care of my body, face and the messy and untidy hairs,
studied as a pharmacist, I myself should maintain and take a good care of my own appearance.
Last few years, i didn't even treat myself in a good way!
You know what?
I washed my face with cleanser only, i didn't even apply any single toner, moisturizer, foam, cream and others product.
About my hair i just apply shampoo on it, not even bothering using the conditioner to firm and silk up my hair.
About my body, even worst, i know as a lady we should really take good care of our self especially  our inner parts!

Recently, i started to realize that all of the treatment is very important for us, if you lazy, you will ended up with an ugly and improper face, hairs and part of the body!

So i had decided to make full use of my previous bought product!
Surprisingly, i had started to treat myself in a good shape already!
Isn't that good for me!  



看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment