Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Saturday 18 February 2012

Rush Rush Rush

Started from this week onward, i was busy rushing my 3 Reports, 1 PBl  1Portfolio,  2 Academic Writings, and other tinny pinny assignments!

Omgosh, not only that, have to revive Pharmacology,  Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry,and Physical Pharmacy as the class test is coming really soon!

Fortunately, 4 downs, and 2 more to go!!


I've been trained since secondary school, always doing the last minute works at the eleventh hours!
This semester are quite hectic, must started to force myself NO MORE last minute works!

As it really torturing me, I must learn how to handle and manage my stress and my workload well!
I must reached an equilibrium between my studies and my outings!

Gambateh to myself and all the Malao's people who are going to sit for their sem 3 EOS!!


Jia you to the max!!!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment