Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 20 February 2012

~Monday Blue~

It's another brand new Monday of this month,
my pain was still gradually followed me until today T_T


Today we were having another PBL sessions, as every pbl sessions make my nerve tie up and i will fell super anxious when this session come.
Oop, exception for today =)
Today we were performed quite well,
i saw the teamwork and co-operation  between us.
Yeah, thumb up for my group =)

Study????
as some of you know i was the one who always do last minute works!
so i had just touched pharmaco, but i started from the last lecture, i'm quite regret i'm studied that way
Conclusion is 
I studied = No study = =" 
Seriously, because my understanding was still at the baseline, as i'm also a slow learner








Should really take care of my own health,
i felt i'm like an old lady now,
Hope  tomorrow will be a better day for me!      

看完了
留言好吗

1 comment: