Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 29 January 2012

~Dragon Golden Year~2012

It's been exactly a month i didn't update anything in my bloggie,
Now i have a sudden minded to update about my recent ongoing outings and events.

Well, well, well,
Let's get started with my first update of the year and the month.

1-2/01/2012

The very first time went for a far outing with the loves one.


Malacca

All my trophy ^^


04/01/2012
A 21th  birthday celebration and a simple gathering at Sunway Giza - Seventeen Club Saloon
He currently study as a Doctor, i'm here to wish him all the best for his studies
And all of us were planning to set up one clinic to serve people who need help!
hmmm, just dreaming here ^^




05-13/01/2012

Oop, and i had decided to joined the MPQ112 Orientation.
I don't know why i just simply like to join my former group although some of us already left the course.
I believe although i had already left, but my heart is always there!
Therefore, i really work hard on our friends relationship, i don't want it just burst out, i want to maintain our  good relationship between the Malao~s!



Finale Night - Greek theme

Outings- Chatime
get to know all the smartie



08/01/2012
A Lions Club Old Folk Chinese Luncheon
Lou Shang here and enjoy being a photographer here



09/01/2012
Yeah, i get to enroll into semester 2!
It's been a tough and rough journey for me to get into it!
As the level keep on upgrade, the more workload = more stress
The more the challenge, the more i acknowledge 
I will cherish every moment and every chances i get into the opportunity.

13-15/01/2012
IMU's Open Day and Radio Station Trophy Day




Barbeque Plaza at IOI
 Hitz FM
MyFM




18/01/2012
An early birthday celebration for the January babies.
The boss was planning to dine in the Ampang Galaxy Cafe!
What's a smart and romantic choise =)
And we get our Book Voucher today
Went Nando, The Mines today too
P.s i learnt some inner beauty today



~ the scene were romantic ~



see our happy faces!
because today we got the RM200 book voucher!
19/01/2012

Malao's 团圆饭
It's my honour get invited by my sifu to joined this meaningful reunion dinner.
All of us come from different places and sit in one big round table  enjoy our dinner and lou sang!
 Everyone's of us are promoting one goods from the restaurant
 Family picha
 We are the BOSS


20/01/2012
A day with my secondary bestie shopping day! ( Times Square, Sg  Wang)
I split myself into two session one with IMU new friends and one with my bestie =)

Hi, Nicole and Melo Nice meeting u guys!




yeah, my bestie belanja me!! this sushi sets!

22/01/2012
This day consider 年三十晚!
Until the every last minutes only we went shopping! Bought many things until mom purse burst a large hole!
Went out Lou Shang with large family dinner


 Lou Shang!


Yummy!!Yummy


23-28/01/2012
Chinese people celebrated their Days
Didn't received many Angpao~s this year
We just went back hometown and enjoy the relaxation day at there,
Did my manicure and pedicure at there!



29/01/2012
Today the whole world celebrating their birthday!

Happy Birthday everyone!
Wish everyone have a prosperity year ahead! 
Tiramishu Cake for celebrating Ren Ren Ri at Old Klang Road







Be happy,
enjoy every moment, every single precious day!
=)







看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment