Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 4 September 2011

September

Yeah, i knew that last few days imma lazy update my bloggie, due to the connection problem!!
Hmmm,
last week went back to my hometown which located at Sabak Bernam!!
This trip perhaps i can said that it bring me back my memory lane!
I miss my hometown so much,
i miss the fresh air there,
i miss the peoples there,
i miss the beach there,
i miss the secret house there,
all in all, i really miss them alotzz!!

I had been spent my Raya holiday there for about three days!!
There after i came back to met my secondary school friends
and surprisingly they helped me and the September babies celebrated our big day!!
I miss them lotzz too!!!

Yesterday, my families members help me to celebrate another party for me,
althought, the party was quite simple, but i'm so touched with their hardworks!!
especially my two little pretty cousins gave me Birthday Card!!!
Thx you!!

Yeah, another three more hours, i'm officially 20!!!!!
Good luck for my test and others as well =)

看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment