Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Sunday 7 August 2011

Sienzz

I'm here to announced that i had wasted my beautiful and wonderful friday night, saturday cum sunday!!
Gosh, usually i'll hang out with my friends or my love one!!
But guess what, PPS had accompanied me for almost three days two night!!
See, isn't i wasted my wonderful holidays??
But,but, but bad things always come with the good things!!
Me and my sister had watched three diferent series of drama!!
Gosh, within this three days we had enjoyed the movie so much!!

There are still many important things/ matters for me to resolve it!!
First, is myself!!
Second, is my moon surface face
Third, is my freaking hair!!

I need to safe all of them, i need to safe them for my bright future!!

Yeah, and i'm happy with my weekend!! =)

Duck party today!!
Yummy, delicious!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment