Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Monday 1 August 2011

Lovely Dinner with Lovely my family

Today is a brand new day for the starting of this month (August)
Finally, July had pass by, and now August come say hi to me!!
And i responded back " Hi, August welcome visit us on the 21th century.
By stepping into this month, perhaps i know my workload, assignments, reports, revision, has increases day by day even month by month!
Cant imagine i'm having the Basic Mathematic test on my big day =)
For me, i fell nervous, i fell anxious, i fell chaotic!!
I had a very dramatic experiences on my math, this time i'll do better than the previous paper!!
I swear!! The marks is my birthday present for this year!!

Few hours ago went dinner with my lovely family!!
Steamboat!!! Yummy Yummy!!!

I'll cherish and appreciate what i have,
i wont ask for more,
i wont be greedy,
i just want to spent my time with my lovely family and friend!

Yeah, tomorrow will be another PBL session!!!
This time the experiment is far more harder than the previous want!!
is about recrystallization!!!
The procedure make us tedious and hactic!
hope our PBL session tomorrow will be succesfull!!!
Pray hard!!

Selamat Berpuasa!!!!
Lol, random!! betul!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment: