Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Friday 5 August 2011

BIAS~~~

This was my first time wrote my blog at the midnight hours!!
Today is Friday!! Friday!! Friday, i should have enjoy this wonderful night with some bestie, but i choose to sit in front of my lappie and continually watched my beeloved korean drama!! [City Hunter]!!
This drama is super duple triple nice!!
I give a very high rating to this drama o!!!
Even my om also addicted to this drama!!

Someone i knew is very BIAS~~~
Bias!!! Ok, dont look down at me okay??
I'm fine with the situation now!!
I'm really comfortable with who im now!! okay??
Seriously, you had changed alot!!
Dont look down at me, i just want to walk in my own shoe!!
Loner, i'm ok with it!! okay??
If you want to become a bias person, then you just continue in your own way!!
I'm seriously fell comfortable and delightful!! now!!
看完了
留言好吗

No comments:

Post a Comment