Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Another Random Day

Headline for the day
" Please switched off your camera " haha this epic sentences is came from a Cambodia lecturer Dr Choi!!
First time went into Mpharm class,i got so many feeling to expressed out!!
All those people were so familiar to me, all those laughters, all those joke, all those interaction that happened in this class!!

Honestly, this class that had bring to me so mamy memories that i will remember for my rest of my life!!
Luckily, you guys still welcome me into this class!!!
Again, i burped so many times during the class!!
I miss everyone of them!!!

There after we went to took our lunch and snow~ing!!!

Liang Boom day today, went out at the midnight hours, surprisingly, my mummy allowed me to went out yesterday!!
Another secondary school mates gathering, again, i miss them too!!!
看完了
留言好吗

1 comment:

  1. lols so u admitted that u burped? hahahahaha
    we always welcome you, don worry. xD

    ReplyDelete