Name

我的一切!
By Jassie

Tuesday 26 April 2011

只有放弃,才可以获得自由

It's been a long while i didn't updated my blog....
fell a bit guilty and anxious.
EOS....you had been killing me, you make me felt suffer and tedious.
Day by days my " good-friend" achnes had come to visitted me..
I had the worst FACE now...All the achnes,oilments,blackhead and even my biggest enemies-pimples also come together with them to visit!! Now can u imagine that my face ever faced such a big deal?

Tomorow is the last day of EOS, should i fell happy??sad??angry??
I don't know seriously,
my performances wasn't good, i think i better have a shock absorption , go back home-hide in my room and face all those module notes, lecture notes, text-book !! In case, In case, In case, i also hope that it a " touch word" for myself..but who knows??

Honestly, I'm dying for this EOS?? shouldn't i become a bit optismictic to face this situation??
Basic Mathematic was killing me..It killed through a NONSENCE mutation ..
Foundation Chem and Bioscience i hope at least can saw a word " pass"

Pass with a flying colour?? No this won't present in my life forever!!
Pass with an intermediate grades?? Perhap i hope so!!
Pass with a barrier line marks?? I think i probably fall into this categories!!! I HOPE SO!!!

Now, Biopharm!!! haha!!! i hope i can do it

After EOS any planning???
The answer is NO!!!!!!!
Don't get urself relax, once u have a great relaxation,urs ass is wont come back to faced all those!!!!Notes!!
看完了
留言好吗

2 comments:

  1. chill la jassie. don't think too much. don;t be so pessimistic. let yourself have a short breath after all those stuffs. and u need it.

    ReplyDelete